Queens Park Rangers co-owner Lakshmi Mittal once again sits proudly atop of the Sunday Times Rich List despite seeing a significant loss throughout the year.
Mittal and family top the list once again with £10.8bn a full £3.88bn clear of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovic. While the charts make for pleasant reading, the losses do not as this figure is down a huge 61% from 2008.
The Indian steel tycoon holds onto his top despite the perils of the global credit crunch cutting the number of billionaires from 75 to 43.
The top five were as follows:
1. Lakshmi Mittal and family, steel (£10.88bn)
2. Roman Abramovich, oil and industry (£7bn)
3. The Duke of Westminster, property (£6.5bn)
4. Ernesto and Kirsty Bertarelli, pharmaceuticals (£5bn)
5. Hans Rausing and family, packaging (£4bn)